Disappointments...

Hey everyone, I know this post is super late and everyone has already moved on from this week looking towards the next. We're gonna enter September this week. That's major. The ninth month of the year and the beginning of the school year for a huge majority of us.If there's anyhting I've learnt this week, it's that disappointments are real. God isn't doing stuff the way I thought He would and that's discouraging. But what I've also learnt is that it's better to be confident than certain. Instead of trying to determine and construct how God is going to do it, I choose to be confident in the fact that He will do it because of who He is. It's not easy, but it's sustainable. Stay safe guys. God bless. Dera

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Was MJ right?

Nigeria, America and the UK

Are you a perfectionist?