Welcome Christmas!!!

Happy new month!!!

We have officially crossed over to the second half of the year. In the words of my mum, it's almost Christmas :)

I don't really have much to say today or for this week. I think I might even have exhausted myself with my talking over the last few months -  can't believe I can say I have been blogging for months.

Okay...

If you're anything like me, you definitely didn't see COVID-19 meeting July. I didn't see it meeting the end of May honestly. But it's here. And you can't necessarily control that. But you can control what you spend this time doing.

I feel like I can see the virus coming to an end, and maybe that's wishful thinking. I don't care. I'll keep declaring the end of this virus until one day it is gone. Until then, I choose to be hopeful when it makes sense to be sad. I choose to keep preparing for an exam I have been preparing for for the last six years. I choose to keep making new recipes and to enjoy all this undivided time with my gismos. I choose to enjoy the presence of my family and friends all around the world. I choose to deny COVID-19 the opportunity to put my emotions, my joy and my relationships on hold. Cause the truth is, the virus can't do that without your help.

Stay blessed and stay joyful.

Dera


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Was MJ right?

Nigeria, America and the UK

Are you a perfectionist?