I’m done with worry

Dear diary, This week I was pretty scared that I would have to share one of my unpopular opinions. I think these days of technology make it so easy to cancel people and it devalues listening to and respecting people's opinions. I was pretty scared of being cancelled. But I've learnt that the only things I can do are prepare my "arguments", give others the grace I want to receive and move on. I can only worry about what may or may not happen... but I never know for sure that it will happen. I'm tired of giving worry so much power over me. Worrying about what people will think and about people not forgiving me. I'm tired of it and I'm done with it too. I encourage you all to leave it in your past as well. God bless. Dera

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Was MJ right?

Nigeria, America and the UK

Are you a perfectionist?