Exhaustion


Hello everyone,

This won't be an incredibly long post because I am completely exhausted... but I just wanted to come on here and express my complete joy at finally being home for Christmas, hoping that someone reading this out there can relate. This last week was emotionally stessful in many ways and I'm really glad the term ended when it did. To anyone reading this who may have had a tough week or may be completely exhausted, I just want to remind you that it won't always be as tough and busy and uncertain as it is right now. And while you are completely entitled to feel the way you feel, don't let the hard things convince you that there is not to be grateful for or excited about.

God bless.

Dera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Was MJ right?

Nigeria, America and the UK

Are you a perfectionist?